Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day






Of all of the things that I wish that Henry's birthmom could see about the life that Henry is having I wish that she could know what an extraordinary father she chose for him. I simply can not imagine that a better father exists anywhere (although my own dad is a close second!) To say that Henry adores his Dada would be an understatement on the grandest scale. I always imagined that DH would be a good dad, but like most things about parenthood, I really had no idea the depth of the love Henry's daddy would shower on him every day of his life. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that my beautiful boy has such an awesome dad.
Happy Father's Day Honey!

2 comments:

  1. Your kid is majorly cute. So glad to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeet tribute to the papa! Love the pics. And I loved the earlier one of the "two Henrys"

    ReplyDelete